Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Barry Bonds and his return to basball

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Barry Bonds and his return to basball

The sad thing about us right now is that we are not an AL team, and we don't get to use designated hitter. Otherwise we can just slap bonds into that spot like the Red Sox putting Big Papi into the DH spot. And let's put it this way even if what the number suggest, the fans might not need bonds, but MLB does. After Michael Jordan retired, the ratings went down despite having people like Lebron and Duncan and Garnett.

As for around the horn and PTI, both arent very good shows in my opionion, especially in PTI I hate how Cornheiser always end up doing the talking.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly I could care less. It affects me very little, all I care about is the Braves keeping that division streak alive and winning another world series. Pretty much if it doesnt involve my team then it doesnt really hold much significance. I mean I think he's guilty, I think his actions to cover it up were smart but proved his guilt, and I seriously doubt he'll break the all-time homerun record, I think he may play another year and end it second all-time. Honestly I think A-Rod, about 8 years from now will be the one to break it.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i know the guy can come off as sort of an Ogre at times and seems to be full of himself but you know what? If I accomplished even half of what he has then I'd probably be too, but I don't know the dude personally so I can't really say much about him on that level. As for his skills and what he brings to the MLB is down right dynamic. I really shouldn't be praising him (Angelinos & San Fransiscans are supposed to be sworn enemies) hehe but the guy is simply a phenom, plain & simple.
    Last edited by narrator; Jul 13, 2005 at 10:29 PM.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Honestly I think A-Rod, about 8 years from now will be the one to break it.
    Pujols. Pujols hit's 40 home runs every year, and he's young. If you watch Cold Pizza, you'd see Woody Paige's Pooh-quation, explaining how Pujols will be the one.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Barry hold that tittle, Godd thing he's back, he can really play baseball, but Dominicans, all of them can play baseball ALL OF THEM
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

As much as you guys put so much focus on the home run thing, I couldn't care less myself, unless that is if i was swimming in McCovey Cove and Bonds hit the ball (beating Aaron's record) to me, now that's something else.

Otherwise, I would be happier if Sabean just traded him to the Angels for Vlad G. Though I hate the angels and them monkeys

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I hate the angels and them monkeys
    Them sounds like fighting words Pyoro.

Thanks

well it's not really their fault because we gave the 2002 series away, but what the hell that is one ugly monkey

and wtf is Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast