Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Barry Bonds and his return to basball

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Barry Bonds and his return to basball

Yea, the LA A's of A, that's what I like to call them

WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING? They must have been smoking when they made the decision.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

hey can we ask narrator to join the football league

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Pujols. Pujols hit's 40 home runs every year, and he's young. If you watch Cold Pizza, you'd see Woody Paige's Pooh-quation, explaining how Pujols will be the one.
    Oh dont get me wrong I think Pujols will break it as well but I think A-Rod will do it first. A-Rod already has 400+ homers while Pujols is still in the 100's somewhere. Pujols will break it but unless A-Rod pulls a Junior Griffey in the second half of his career, he'll do it first I think.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    hey can we ask narrator to join the football league
    Yeah I'm up for that. Sign me on up.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone is capable to beat the records, because that is what is meant for anyways. I think the only people who cares are the one holding the records, part of the records, and/or pitchers.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Just heard on ESPN, that Barry Bonds reportedly said that at the moment, he is not considering to come back this year.

It's still uncertain, but it's safe to say he probably won't. Like I said earlier, he's old, and has 2 old knees. I'm suprised he's coming back at all, not that I think anyone wants him back, except for his team and city.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I think his best chance to stay in the game would be to get traded to an AL team and become the DH because I'm willing to bet the man can still hit at least 30 HRs a season for a few more years, but his legs arent gonna hold up (much longer if at all) as a position player.

But honestly I find it unlikely even Bonds would go to a new team, I think its only a matter of time before he hangs them up for good. I think he's done now, but he just hasn't confirmed it yet.

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think steroids should be mandatory with BaseBall.
    Make the game more interesting.
    I could care less about it one roid head or his roided out friends come back.
    I just am ashamed of the rockies, their the WORST team.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast