Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Barry Bonds and his return to basball

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Barry Bonds and his return to basball

Quote Originally Posted by fatsobob
    I think steroids should be mandatory with BaseBall.
    Make the game more interesting.
    Right. That way all kids around the country see it's ok and take even more take steroids. What a great way to be a role model.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess that is the easy way out, level the playing field by giving everyone drugs

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Steroids mandatory! Blasphemy. I think it should be the exact opposite and I'm glad to see baseball is at least trying to do something about it. Its better than what they had been doing in previous decades, which is overlooking it and letting it slide.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It's pretty stupid they are putting so much emphasis on steroids use, I mean according to some older atheletes there have been use of other drugs. But the only difference was that it wasn't performance enhancing instead it was performance de-enhancing, and it was not affecting records

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys hear how they think the balls at the Home Run Derby were fixed? How long is all of this going to go on?

Thanks

I don't see why it has to be fixed considering how the pitchers are chosen and they are lobbing the ball into the strike zone. Also it's going to be tough if they are doing it the same way they did it to the footballs by putting them in microwaves. Because so many pitches are thrown to Abreu

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    You guys hear how they think the balls at the Home Run Derby were fixed? How long is all of this going to go on?
    Okay now that is petty because the point of the Homerun Derby is to give the fans a show, its not like it counts for any sort of regular season record or anything. Fans want to see players jacking at least 10 to 20 balls per round, they dont want to watch 4 guys who only hit about 5 or so make it to the 2nd round, whats the fun in that?

This whole thing has escalated to the point of ridiculousness, but it could be gogin on for a very long while now that it has begun. Depressing thought right there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4