Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Batman Begins

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Batman Begins

me and haydee saw the movie. dude awesome! but the girl screwed batman over.... and the first fiteen minutes nothing but tears rolling down. when his father reached his hand out nad his parents were so nice but we all know what is going ot happen! oh !!! ::cries::
    what do you guys think? better than teh other batman movies or worse?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Batman Begins

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    but the girl screwed batman over....
    I really hope you mean that she (Holmes I presume) acted bad in the film and that you didn't just post a spoiler...

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen it but heard it was really good. I don't really like the batman movies except the one with Val Kilmer because.....well u know why...I mean u gotta admit, he's hot...

Tootles,
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

no Holmes just acted really eeky in the end. yeah if i say more it would become a spoiler but let's just say there's a moment where your heart is happy because there's love but then teh next moment it's boom.... it's all gone....
    as for val kilmer! yay! that was the best batman movie the rest of the other batman movies, batman was always ugly.. and this one batman is pretty hot. his voice is weid, it's like when he puts on teh cotumes he has this weird voice liek darth vader....

Thanks

Well, having the same voice as Bruce Wayne would blow his cover maybe?
    I just knew it, I haven't seen it yet just because I heard that Katie Holmes is in it, that's how bad she is...Even though the other actors (Bale, Neeson, Caine, Freeman, Watanabe, Hauer) are all top notch.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw it last night, the damn film was incredible and i beleive that it's the best of the franchise to date. Great movie, finally! Batman done right! Burn in hades shumacher

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I saw it last night, the damn film was incredible and i beleive that it's the best of the franchise to date. Great movie, finally! Batman done right! Burn in hades shumacher
    Burn in tartarus you mean.
    I'll try to check it out the day after tomorrow, Bale looks hella cool as Batman...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Bale looks hella cool as Batman...
    Damn right he does Hassun, i couldn't stop chuckling whenever i saw him as Bruce Wayne at resturaunts living the high life ect. i got beautiful shades of Patrick Bateman all over again. Maybe they shouldve called it "Bateman Begins".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast