Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Batman Begins

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Batman Begins

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Damn right he does Hassun, i couldn't stop chuckling whenever i saw him as Bruce Wayne at resturaunts living the high life ect. i got beautiful shades of Patrick Bateman all over again. Maybe they shouldve called it "Bateman Begins".
    That acually doesn't sound that bad.
    An idea for the two sequels maybe...

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah bale was awesome as batman what other movies did he star in. i kee thinking american psycho? i could be wrong.... and the whole regular life thing with the two girls and the pool! hilarious! he was a jerk as bruce wayne but when batman.... batman would beat superman anytime!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    yeah bale was awesome as batman what other movies did he star in. i kee thinking american psycho? i could be wrong.... and the whole regular life thing with the two girls and the pool! hilarious! he was a jerk as bruce wayne but when batman.... batman would beat superman anytime!
    Christian Bale has been in lotsa cool films like:
    Equilibrium
    American Psycho
    Empire of the sun
    The Machinist
    He was also the voice of Howl in the dubbed version of Howl's Moving Castle.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i thought he looked familiar with that stabbign and chain saw murdering he did in American psycho and him runnign around naked and droppign that chainsaw on that girl..... but yay for batman! his life is sad in the movie.. i think he needs a hug.... ::hugs::

Newbie Zouk may be famous one day Zouk may be famous one day
    Thanks

i have yet to watch it. most people i know say it is nice.

Newbie Malice may be famous one day Malice may be famous one day Malice's Avatar
    Thanks

I got to watch it last Friday, and this was definitely the Batman I wanted to see from the very start. I can't say much for it mirror'ing Frank Miller's version of Batman since I've never seen/read it before, but if this movie really was an accurate adaptation of Miller's Batman, then I want to know why the hell his material wasn't used in the first 4 Batmans?

Oh, and Schumacher CAN burn in hell - and can fall on some spikes while he's at it too.

Newbie animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was ok.
    It didnt really go with the original batman storyline. (but which one does anyways.) I think they should have made the scarecrow a better villain, thats one of the only complaints i have in this movie... its like they just tossed him in there and threw him out.
    Oh and batmans voice.... it made me crack up a few times... i mean, his voice... its just funny on how he tries to disguise it..

The acting was okay, but hey... its a batman film

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was a pretty good movie. THe batman movies that came out after batman returns just didnt cut it for me. Batman forever was okay but batman and robin was the worst. Batmans suite was like a blusih/purple color, Gotham looked too unrealistic and crowded. Too bad scarecrow didnt have a bigger role and could of looked a lot cooler.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast