Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Batman Begins

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Batman Begins

batman is weird because no batman has been batman twice..... ever! but teh catwoman oen rocked with her making her own outfit and the claws and how batman fell in love with her... ooo heart breaking! but i must say i usually hate going ot the movies, but after watching batman begins my new faith in the justice league has been reunited! it was an awesome movie!

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, I enjoyed this movie and I have some pros and cons, I thought the movie was the best one of the franchise and that it stayed true to the true meaning of Batman, also, the acting was ok and the guy who played Commissioner Gordon is the only person to actually pull the character together. Some of my complaints are that batmans voice turned me off, not when he was bruce wayne but when he was batman, I couldn't take it, also the villain, Scarecrow, was bullshit, basing my review on the animated series, the scarecrow had a suit and everything. Finally, I did not like the fact that Gotham City is a complete replica of New York, I felt that I was in the present and not the future, I liked Tim Burtons vision of Gotham, the very dark and gothic looking Gotham with statues and buildings that looked larger than life.

All in all, a great movie that I enjoyed.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed this movie. This is my new favorite comic book movie by far. Christian Bale did a great job not only as Batman but the best Bruce Wayne (beating Keaton) ever. Just a well told story, Batman the way it should have been. Now my only question is, is this Batman going to be a seperate series from the one that fell apart in the mid 90's?

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope they follow teh story line and Bale is batman again. The only other one i liekd is Val Kilmer and the rest were old and ugly.... Scarecrow wasn't very scary he was just a little ill.... i didn't pay much attention to commisionary gordon. i never did. I watched the movie again and I liekd it better the second time. it really shows the superhero side from teh very begging. and batman can kick even Superman's ass! yaya Batman!

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks

going to watch this later, so hopefully its good.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I hope they get Mr. Freeze into one of these new ones. It'd be great to see him in the batman movies. I thought Batman Begins' predicessors were somewhat dull, I enjoyed Batman and Robin (when I was 6) but now I see them again, and I just laugh at how crappy they are. I have yet to see this one, but I'm sure I won't be dissappointed.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe some spoilers in the paragraph.

Well in Batman and Robin, Batman had nipples, thats how bad it was.

But if we are indeed talking a whole new trilogy for this Batman series I dont know if Mr. Freeze would cut it on his own. I think the top people to exploit again would be Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, and Catwoman over Freeze. His story just isnt that great in my opinion. That said it already appears likely that Joker and Scarecrow would be in the second one. Honestly I think for the final one Two-Face would be the best villain to use. And you want my opinion on why the last three werent as good as the original, here it is, the first one only had one villain. Meaning the could explore the Joker a lot more than they did in all the rest where there were two bad guys. Grant it Nolan pulled it off with Raz A Ghoul and Scarecrow, but in fairness to that Raz Al Ghoul disappeared for half the movie after first 30 minutes. Who knows maybe this guy has found the means to make two villains work, but to me it seem to crowd the storyline too much and hurt how goo dthe movie is because lets face it outside Spiderman, no other series rivals the villains Batman has.
    Last edited by Delerium; Jun 28, 2005 at 08:10 AM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree much with your last sentence. And I also agree with the fact they need the Joker in there again. Two face would be cool too, hopefully they would redeem him from the one in Batman and Robin. I thought Jim Carey did great as the Riddler, even though the rest of the movie was pretty, sad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast