Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Batman Begins

Newbie animenet may be famous one day animenet may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Batman Begins

I really liked the movie a lot! I saw it about a week ago, and it was really interesting!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly think Nolan needs to stick with the one hero vs one villain method. It gives a better exploration of both characters instead of just cluttering the screen with glorified people fighting for screen time. Batman and Robin just seemed like an orgy of stars to me, stars for star's sake rather than trying to appeal to people through good story-telling they tried to appeal through the actors, and it blew up in their faces. Nolan needs to avoid this at all costs, and despite his heavy talent in Batman Begins (Freemna, Neeson, Murphy, Oldman, Holmes) he gave the lead to someone of lesser known stature. I say keep with that trend.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

true, although I still think the Joker is better than Two Face simply because the Joker doesn't think about the two opposing sides, the Joker doesn't give a shit about anybody, he is just pure mayham and thats it, well if the joker does come back I hope they portray him just as good as Jack Nicholsen did. Although I think what made the movie so great was

*possible spoiler*

That the villains, Batman, the main plot all revolved around a central theme....Fear. Every other Batman movie never really tied nor connected everything together under one theme, this I believe made the movie more coherrent and easier to follow, it allowed the movie to flow because you can finally make connections and connect the dots.

*end spoiler*

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4