Thread: Battle Royale Live

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

Battle Royale Live

Has anyone seen any of the live action for the Battle Royale? I am trying to find a good one to purchase but there are so many different version. I need one with good English Sub.

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Battle Royale Live

I saw one... can't remember what its called though, sorry. If you can put a list of the titles here, I could probably tell you which one it was, cuz it was good.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen Both Battle Royale and Battle Royale II: Requim, both are great films, however the first was spectacular. I was not aware there were more than one version (excluding special editions) of either, however I would suggest you have a dvd player that can play region 2, because as far as I know it has not had a US release. You can find region 2 dvds of both at many sites including http://www.animetoxic.com/z_battle-royale.cfm

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a Anime/Manga topic... Moving to Sensory Pleasures...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you mean by "Live Action"? you mean there is an anime of battle royale?
    And yes i have seen both of the Battle Royale films and the first one is my all time favourite movie and the second is good also, i know that there is a manga(comic) of battle royale but i've not been fortunite enough to find a copy in English.Jan

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    What do you mean by "Live Action"? you mean there is an anime of battle royale?
    And yes i have seen both of the Battle Royale films and the first one is my all time favourite movie and the second is good also, i know that there is a manga(comic) of battle royale but i've not been fortunite enough to find a copy in English.Jan

You can buy the manga in Canada and the USA. Tokyo Pop released it more than a year ago.
    http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?p...tegorycode=BMG

As for different versions of the movie, do you means the different releases?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...912309-9430858

this is probably the best one, it's region zero so it works on any DVD player, only problem is it's PAL so it shows up as full screen on a NTSC TV but if you play it on a computer it will show up as wide screen.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-