Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Battle scarred warriors return.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Atually it wouldent... your just so negitive that you dont even care to think before you say it would be stupid. We have over 2000 members on the forums who are fatihful to keeping it clean and healthy.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Let's say you have just gotten a brand new computer, your very helpful, intelligent etc. and you want to join AO.
    You won't get in, because nobody knows you and you won't get an invite.
    You would recieve no new members who could have been very good for the community. You will not be given a chance to prove yourself.

And then there is the problem of who should be bannes and who shouldn't be banned. You can be active, follow the rules and not be a spammer but still be of absolutely no interest or importance on AO.
    You could try a provisional membership to be evaluated---> again more work for the mods and if the mod in question doesn't like you...tough luck

If your type of forum is so possible and good, how come there are practically no fora like that? It would need a truckload of moderators handle the invites,the kicking and the members.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    quite possibly. i'd volunteer but thered be a conflict of intrest and i could get thrown out of this other forum i attend which is invite only for hackers (you gotta invite vourself too, crack the security) naturally i won't do any of that sorta thing here but I COULD (But i WON'T). anyway what arte we talking about?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    Atually it wouldent... your just so negitive that you dont even care to think before you say it would be stupid. We have over 2000 members on the forums who are fatihful to keeping it clean and healthy.
    try over 1o-20k members and only a few big problems with members.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This thread has long outlived its purpose, if it even had one.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7