Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Battlefield 2 Demo

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    And now you got a new card right?
    Can you see alot of difference? Or not?

My comp had a double stroke running BF Vietnam, I won't even try BF2...

LEAPS and bounds of difference, its literally like between seeing a PS1 game and then looking at a possible PS3 game. Way more details, shadowing, lighting, high rez textures. Just everything is jacked up. If you ever get a chance to see the game and can put everything on High then you'll see what I mean. High is what I can run on now and everything on Low is what I was on (like pick the low default which also turned off shadows, dynamic lighting and all the cool stuff that gives it that huge umf) So yeah for me it was worth it, made the game jump 2 generations from what my other card ran it at, which dont get me wrong even on low it looks amazing, just WAY MORE amazing with it all on high. Put it this way if we did screenshot by screenshot comparisons you'd not even have to sit there and nitpick to see the differences. It'd be painfully obvious

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Force may be famous one day Force may be famous one day Force's Avatar
    Thanks
    I downloaded the demo 2 and it's awesome, but my pc runs it terribly .

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    LEAPS and bounds of difference, its literally like between seeing a PS1 game and then looking at a possible PS3 game. Way more details, shadowing, lighting, high rez textures. Just everything is jacked up. If you ever get a chance to see the game and can put everything on High then you'll see what I mean. High is what I can run on now and everything on Low is what I was on (like pick the low default which also turned off shadows, dynamic lighting and all the cool stuff that gives it that huge umf) So yeah for me it was worth it, made the game jump 2 generations from what my other card ran it at, which dont get me wrong even on low it looks amazing, just WAY MORE amazing with it all on high. Put it this way if we did screenshot by screenshot comparisons you'd not even have to sit there and nitpick to see the differences. It'd be painfully obvious
    Damn...
    Maybe I'll dl it for fun and make some screenshots with my Geforce 3 Ti500
    And then you some too and we'll compare...
    On second thought, BF2 will probably give me a "Hell no shitstick, are you freaking retarded?!" remark when I try to run it.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah a lot of people can't run it with like the older cards I know some Geforce TI4200's or something were getting denied, I mean literally the official list has my Geforce 5700 ultra as the lowest card accepted I mean wtf o_O but I think others have been getting it to work on lower

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Force may be famous one day Force may be famous one day Force's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, mine has to run it on lowest and it looks pretty crap, but the game is awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2