Thread: Battlestar Galactica

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Battlestar Galactica

Well, I can't say I'm too excited about the series, but the miniseries that got the show going was brilliant. One thing I like about both, though, is the music. I love how different elements of the show get their own sound. For instance, humans seem to get those Main Theme-ish strings, the battles get percussion, and the Cylons get that, hrm, kind of techno sound in their tracks. And when all that comes together, well, I think it's amazing.

So, what do you guys think of Battlestar Galactica, the show and its music?

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw the miniseries and I liked it, the music was cool too. I never was really interested in watching the series but Ill give it a try. I remember seeing the older series on the sci-fi channel.

Newbie JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450 may be famous one day JaNayo450's Avatar
    Thanks
    its on fridays at 10 well atleast here (on the east coast) it is.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been watching the series Relegously, and They are up to Episode 13 of the first season.

If you want to download the series, You can find it at [*link removed*] (you have to be registered and logged in to view page and download torrents)

*runs off to watch episode 9*

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Bad cliffhanger, eh? I guess I'm glad I didn't get into the series after all.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm.. i seen a minute of it... turned the channel... the music is good... but that really isn't enough for me.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|