Thread: Beating Angel! Dokuro chan

Newbie Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029's Avatar
    Thanks

Beating Angel! Dokuro chan

Oh man I just watched the fan subs for this. It's over the top and a wee bit insane don't you think? The character designs at first make you think this was aimed at kids, but the content........is anything but suitable for kids. There's ALOT of violence, blood, decapitation, innards splattered on walls, electrocution, murder, attempted murder, sexual innuendo, sexually suggestive poses etc. It's a good mix of cuteness and violence. Wow, can't wait for the next couple of episodes.

What does everyone else think?

Pi piru piru piru pi piru pi~!!!!
    Last edited by Gammon029; Jul 05, 2005 at 03:17 AM.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beating Angel! Dokuro chan

I am watching this show, too! It's kinda like a traffic accident, sometimes you don't want to look but you just can't help it. I love it's random sense of humor and catchy theme song. The episodes that were just released were alot tamer than the first two (in my opinion), but still really funny. I'm looking forward to seeing more episodes in the future.