Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Beauty

Hello Everyone,

Which one is more important: physical (external) or internal beauty? Which do you look for in a person you love? And Why?

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty

In my opinion, internal beauty doesn't help a person in love before external beauty is shown. The way you look usually grabs your attention more than a personality you don't know yet until you have met the person who you have interest in. As for me, i look for external beauty first, but if the person has no internal beauty, then that person is not for me.

~Danny Liu, The King of Fashion
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Nov 19, 2005 at 01:13 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

For me internal beauty is more important. Which is not to say external beauty isnt important. Though if they are just pretty and have no internal beauty their just a empty shell. For true beauty comes for a balance of both.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Interal beauty results in external beauty in the form of confidence, self esteem, and kindness. People are drawn to others who are beautiful internally even when they have just met.

External beauty on the otherhand cannot cover a lack of internal beauty and given time internal uglyness will often result in external uglyness as well. There really are people with their "souls" imprinted on their face.

At times that's a good thing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Beauty

hmm....this is a really good question..uhh...let's see...for me, i hate to say this, but i'm kinda shallow...'cause to me, the external beauty (when it's a girl) gets my attention, and then try to figure out if she's got inner beauty, too......anyway even if she's got external beauty, but not any inner beauty, i just walk away...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I love your responses!!!!!!!!!! They are very creative. Having read your replies closely, I believe that all of agree upon the following statement: internal beauty is the decisive factor of one's liking. I absolutely concur with your well articulated rebuttals to my question. I do believe that internal beauty surpasses the external beauty once it is discovered. External beauty is just like leaves and flowers that one sheds off each year, but unlike trees, the external beauty is never regained-----------of course, nobody has any control over it. Whereas the internal beauty, on which we have some sort of control, will remain eternally beautiful if maintained constantly. Here is what my master said to me the other day when I asked this question:
    When one talk about internal beauty, they are referring to the soul. Beauty of the soul is never lost.
    He also said to me that:
    Each individual soul is equally and potentially divine and therefore beautiful
    Although he was a little surprised when I asked him these questions in my martial arts class, I do believe that there is true in his words. I always do.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 19, 2005 at 02:43 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

internal beauty...

God, i love those organs...

JK JK JK

my Darling is the most beautiful in both senses of each word... but the fact that he is him is what makes him the most beautiful of them all...

and yes, he's got a great bod...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Both, I don't believe either is substitutable. If you aren't physically beautiful no one will notice you enough to give you a chance and if you are not internally beautiful no one will keep you.

Just remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Nov 19, 2005 at 08:05 PM.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast