Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty

Hehe...I got both, and I know a sweet person, who got both, but he got a wonderful girl with both. I am very UNLUCKY!!!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

if you think about it beauty doesn't matter ethir way, you like who you like...

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

TC1
    Newbie TC1 may be famous one day TC1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i'm going to be honest, i consider both to be of some importance.
    reason being that many times it is the external beauty which first catches someone's eye why, which then leads to them realising someone's iner beauty (not always true but yeah....).
    when i say all of this about external beauty though i don't mean that the person has to be halle berry beautiful or anything like that but yeah.... i hope you understand it's a bit hard to explain
    when it all comes down to it however it is the inner beauty which really counts and that is what keeps people close to you or really attracts people to you.
    what yumyum said could also be interpreted as true (in a sense). however there must be something about someone which causes you to like them and that can therefore be considered as their beauty.
    i'm just saying ^^"
    Last edited by TC1; Jan 16, 2006 at 03:18 PM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Beauty is important when it comes from within ... Well for me anyway.
    But it's also good to be good looking
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; Jan 16, 2006 at 03:12 PM.

TC1
    Newbie TC1 may be famous one day TC1 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i'm going to be honest, for me both can be considered as important.
    my reason for saying this is that it is normally the outer beauty which first draws a person to someone and leads to them realising that person's inner beauty (not always true but yeah...).
    inner beauty can however be considered as being more significant, because it is mainly what keeps someone close to you (really and truly not some fake kinda thing). i know it may sound somewhat confusing but yeah... my apologies
    what yumyum said can also be interpreted as true (to an extent). however there must be something about someone for why you like them (i would understand if not everyone can give a reason for liking someone, it may sometimes just be their presence and you don't know ), this is however what could be considered as what is beautiful about them.
    i'm just saying though ^^"

EDIT** i'm soooo sorry i never realised that my message got repeated, i thought the othe rone was deleted TT_TT you have my sincerest apologies. i'm hoping this won't be held against me.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

For me, its all about inner beauty or personality. And that goes both ways. Meaning, I think that I am horrible looking, so anyone attracted to me has to be attracted to my personality. Luckly, I have a guy that has both in my eyes.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well a little bit of both i gusess

IM BACK

Newbie Liko may be famous one day Liko may be famous one day Liko's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe internal beauty out stretches external beauty.

Now-a-days, anyone can be physically beautiful with plastic surgery. And though humans in a general sense are attracted to beauty, external beauty is worth nothing with the internal beauty that only a personality can possess.

True, I find myself looking at physically beautiful people from time to time, and I find that to be just human nature, but I don't rely on that when I make a move towards love.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast