Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Beauty

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms
    beauty is just a bonus
    thats all it is
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

beauty does not matter

You know, I'd say I bet I could find at least one person in this world that you would not like because of their looks... just because of their looks. A lot of people say that looks don't mater, but until you're put in a situation where you see looks at their worst you can't honestly say that.

It may seem harsh to say such things, but people out there have been disfigured for their whole lives and have been cast out from society because of it. Some people have suffered burns that scarred their entire bodies, creating boils and clumps of skin.

For instance, lets say your boy/girlfriend gets into a horrible car accident where they lose an arm and get third degree burns from head to toe scarring every inch of their body in puss filled boils. You may love this person still, you may care deeply, but would you still kiss them so passionately (after the puss is gone of course)?

Now you may grow used to it, but its not something that you are going to be at ease with right away. But, I'm also sure that there are people out there that really don't care about looks at all, but those people are rare to find, especially with all the subliminal messages of beauty in our world today.

P.S. On a side note... 200th post!
    Last edited by Stitch; Feb 24, 2006 at 09:17 AM.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of death~
    i dont care because i know im ugly so if the person im with doesnt mind how i look why should i mind how he looks?
    exactly.why should u care?
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont Care about looks or beauty its all just stupid
    O_o but, if in that matter... I would have to look at you and everyone else and say: Hey, stupid-lookin'!

... hey, just because looks aren't everything, doesn't mean there's no such thing as physical beauty...

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

for me 1st the internal beauty and the 2nd is the physical beauty, we can't deny that... but
    Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful...

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
    Count your age by friends, not years....

Newbie Saku Tenkai may be famous one day Saku Tenkai may be famous one day Saku Tenkai's Avatar
    Thanks

The beauty, which pertains to be of high value to my being is inner beauty. It is essential, which if one lacks, i see no 'real beauty.' Beauty comes from within and permeates outwards, not from outwards to inwards. Beauty is a word that is commonly used to describe all that is superficial, but all that is meaningful have multiple meanings. Just by the way one perceives it to mean, the meaning of that which is meant follows.

What that is present temporarily is not of importance, show me that which lasts for all throughout, and I can tell it is the matter of critical importance. My clever friend, Kedar, calls it the beauty of the soul or heart, and I must add in that I agree without a single complaint. Once last thing, I understand that it is hard to believe in the words of people, who highly value internal beauty, not external beauty, but all which you might have seen is limited. There is a whole world of souls, which follow that all powerful principle.

Newbie White Mist may be famous one day White Mist may be famous one day White Mist's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saku Tenkai
    The beauty, which pertains to be of high value to my being is inner beauty. It is essential, which if one lacks, i see no 'real beauty.' Beauty comes from within and permeates outwards, not from outwards to inwards. Beauty is a word that is commonly used to describe all that is superficial, but all that is meaningful have multiple meanings. Just by the way one perceives it to mean, the meaning of that which is meant follows.

What that is present temporarily is not of importance, show me that which lasts for all throughout, and I can tell it is the matter of critical importance. My clever friend, Kedar, calls it the beauty of the soul or heart, and I must add in that I agree without a single complaint. Once last thing, I understand that it is hard to believe in the words of people, who highly value internal beauty, not external beauty, but all which you might have seen is limited. There is a whole world of souls, which follow that all powerful principle.
    I agree with Saku-kun and Kedar-kun on this matter. Inner beauty is far more important for a person to have than external one.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

obviously external n internal beauty.if there is somebody lyk that n u find them,u r lucky indeed

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast