Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23

Thread: Beauty

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    For true beauty comes for a balance of both.
    Beautifully put.

I think that internal beauty is most important, but that doesn't mean external beauty isn't. Of course, external beauty doesn't mean wearing makeup all day everyday to be more beautiful, because I see too many girls who can't do it right who think "the more I wear, the more pretty I'll be", but in the end they just put so much on that they look like whores. I think that if you are comfortable with how you look, it shows, and adds to "the pretty", but there's nothing wrong with wearing a little concealer every now and then.

Internal beauty is the most wonderful thing in the world though. You'll get farther and last longer in life with internal beauty.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty

Come on guys this thread shouldnt have been revived.

--Closing.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23