Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty

Newbie TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty

They are both useful. External beauty helps get someone attracted to you while inner beauty helps you stay with them. Of course, its not that every beautiful person has this great inner beauty. Alot of people who are completely beautiful are real airheads.

^Clicketh^

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

I Agree With You TransparentShadows. But I Think Majority Of Relationships Are Based On External beauty. I Think Its Just How People Are Like Me, I Admit If I Look At A Girl and Thought She Was Atrractive. And I Didint Know Her. Then Yes I would Probably Notice Her. But If I Didnt Think A Girl Was Attractive But She Had inner beauty I Probably Wouldnt Notice. But What I'm Trying To Say Is That I Think Most Relationships Are Based On External Beauty.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it would have to be a little of external but mostly of internal...because I would not want a good looking complete idiot...good for nothing. I prefer to have one with a brain...but of course not a monster looking guy ....but yep internal would be the most important ..........

Newbie Itami may be famous one day Itami may be famous one day
    Thanks

Internal beauty is always best. I would rather be with someone kind and conciderate more then a hawt snobby bitch. I mean if she has both GREAT. Every girl I have been with was no where near the prettiest thing, but they were smart and kind hearted. I could get along with a girl like that better then I can with a girl that goes by outer beauty only.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i generally go for internal beauty, but as much as i hate to say it if i was just meeting someone i would avoid them if they were extremely ugly. but for me, when it comes to love, it's all about what the person is like, not what they look like. i'm lucky, my GF is a wonderful person who i love to bits, and is damn sexy.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Internal beauty lasts for your life only, but the physical one tallies about the person's DNA quality, so the more (physically) beautiful your spouse is, the more viable will your descendants be. And you must want that.

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    Internal beauty lasts for your life only, but the physical one tallies about the person's DNA quality, so the more (physically) beautiful your spouse is, the more viable will your descendants be. And you must want that.
    it will also help your relationship a hell of alot through the tougher times, if find partner attractive & vice versa.

just remeber beauty is fleeting, nad we all end up looking really really dried fig like ( i refuse to be anymore discriptive than that).
    Last edited by ShadowRabbit; Nov 21, 2005 at 02:09 PM.
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, this is how I see it. In the long run, internal beauty is more important to me, but here's the thing.

When you first meet someone, they aren't wearing who they are on the outside. If you are going to be interested in someone, initially it is going to be because you believe them to have 'beauty' externally. So, from the start, external beauty is more important because the only reason at first you are attracted to someone is because you see something 'beautiful' about them externally.

...Of course, if that remains your only reason to be in the relationship, then you are a dirtbag .^_^. Eventually, you get to know the person and, hopefully, you see their internal beauty and that becomes more important to you, but like I said - at first all you see if their physical attributes and if you see 'beauty' there, then there in lies your motive for attraction.

Okay, I'm done .^_^.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast