Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Beauty

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfGames
    Well, this is how I see it. In the long run, internal beauty is more important to me, but here's the thing.

When you first meet someone, they aren't wearing who they are on the outside. If you are going to be interested in someone, initially it is going to be because you believe them to have 'beauty' externally. So, from the start, external beauty is more important because the only reason at first you are attracted to someone is because you see something 'beautiful' about them externally.

...Of course, if that remains your only reason to be in the relationship, then you are a dirtbag .^_^. Eventually, you get to know the person and, hopefully, you see their internal beauty and that becomes more important to you, but like I said - at first all you see if their physical attributes and if you see 'beauty' there, then there in lies your motive for attraction.

Okay, I'm done .^_^.

Well said and well articulated. I agree with your reasoning. It is human nature to love first everything that looks attractive. As someone already quoted, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess that the beauty they mean in that phrase is external beauty. Here is my variation (forgive me if it sounds dumb): Internal beauty is in the third eye of the beholder--------so, invoke your Third Eye Chakra. The eye that reveals everything, all hidden sides.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

If a person that was a truly beutifull person (internal) that was less than attrative went and had plastic surgey, would they be less internally beutifull? Does a model who is smokin hot who becomes a nun (to be better on the inside) less physically attractive? How does one effect the other?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

If a person that was a truly beutifull person (internal) that was less than attrative went and had plastic surgey, would they be less internally beutifull? Does a model who is smokin hot who becomes a nun (to be better on the inside) less physically attractive? How does one effect the other?
    I don't think that there is a bridge between those two. If one has internal beauty, it will remain forever, if one maintains it. Whereas, if one has external beauty, it will not remain forever, even if they try to maintain it by any means humanly possible. As for your questions, my answers are NO and NO................The only beauty that doesn't last forever is external beauty. One's soul represents one's internal beauty.......................souls are indivisible, and indestructable........

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

When you love, nothing is ugly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    WOW!!! I agree.................that is totally true. Short and simple........................

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    Agreed, well said!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Agreed, well said!
    Or, When your in love everythings beautiful.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Or, When your in love everythings beautiful.
    Or we can say that when you are in love you are stupid than ever.....

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast