Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beck

Newbie crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really like the show as well actually. out of all the new shows, its one of my favs. though i think the engrish is killing it

Newbie kagetsu may be famous one day kagetsu may be famous one day kagetsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, the engrish is tolerable. It's way better than the other stuff you hear from other anime. The thing im worry about the most is the songs...I wonder how those will turn out.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    I've been watching Beck as well, the drunken Americans cursing in english in episode one was what got me into it. I like all the english being thrown around in it, though A-E really needs to stop subbing the english parts, heh.

The music's pretty decent and I wanna see where this goes, so I'm gonna look forward to more episodes.

agreed about dubbing english parts, sounds really bad....
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    agreed about dubbing english parts, sounds really bad....
    Read the PM. I'm sick of repeating myself.

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2