View Poll Results: which would u think would be worse to feel?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • rejection

25 62.50%
  • punch

15 37.50%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: being rejected or punched???

Newbie Sevothtarte may be famous one day Sevothtarte may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: being rejected or punched???

I'd go out with a punch in the face, but with my luck, I'd get punted in the junk.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Psh... They'll look at him and know for a fact that he couldn't even come close to hurting a girl, even if he wanted to.

Don't worry Pyoro, I'll testify on your behalf.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Come on pyoro, you know that would never happen; all the girl would have to do is say she did it in self-defense, and then your ass would be in jail.
    hmmmm touche....

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Psh... They'll look at him and know for a fact that he couldn't even come close to hurting a girl, even if he wanted to.

Don't worry Pyoro, I'll testify on your behalf.
    HA! very funny man, they'll look at the payments you have to make every month and drop your testimony

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww, it's okay pyoro, you know I'm just kidding...besides, I don't really think that there are really that many girls who would just haul off and punch a guy. Me, I'm short and small, so a punch from me probably wouldn't do much harm...I'd rather kick the shins. Now that would hurt.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

As for me, I'd kick ya in the nuts. Only to help you from getting in the same monthly situation that I'm in, I swear pyoro. You'd love me once you get over the pain.

It's a fact, physical pain rules in comparison to emo pain.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice topic..........dude. It is a hard one-------------need sometime to put some thought into it.

Otaku Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow may be famous one day Foreshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would take me longer to get over the emotional pain of rejection than an actual punch. Physical pain eventually goes away, but the emotional kind tends to stay a while longer. However, this would depend on how much I cared for the person in the first place.

---DaRe tO bE nO oNe BuT yOuRsElF---
    {My Blogsite: RR+CV}

Newbie Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr may be famous one day Firestarr's Avatar
    Thanks

who would like to be punched or rejected ithink that would be really hurtful ...
    Last edited by Firestarr; Nov 18, 2005 at 02:09 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast