View Poll Results: which would u think would be worse to feel?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • rejection

25 62.50%
  • punch

15 37.50%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: being rejected or punched???

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: being rejected or punched???

I'm saying rejection on the point that it causes emtionial damage which in a way is harder to recover from. A punch is all the hurt at once then after that just a bruise which heals quicker than any emotional toll.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

*takes fist out of pocket*
    *angry look on face*
    *right before fist hits your face tears flow down my eyes*
    I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS EVER WITH YOU!!!

*turns around and runs away*

.... ^.^ Oh come on, this topic is WAY too easy.
    Of course rejection hurts more! A physical bruise will go away within a day (a month at most), but a rejection will haunt you until you get over it...

...and trust me, it's hard to get over it if you cared for them enough!

^.^ Everyone here needs a hug! *hugs* *backs away from those threatning him with a knife*

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh you knwo what I'm gonna go with rejection, my confidence and pride is too much to be swayed by that but getting punched just hurts.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i can't stand being rejected. not that i ever have but.... i'd rather get punched in the face being called a "pervert" i can take a punch, and bitch-slaps are hot
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    What a silly question...
    I'd say I'd rather get rejected THEN have the same girl who rejected me punch me in the face.
    You just stole my words. I have nothing more to say, that is simply the best way.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I think being rejected is worse. I get punched (and punch others) all the time so that ain't so bad

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll go for rejection because it can hurt for a long period of time in some cases, a punch in the face indeed hurts but the pain would go away in less than 30 minutes. The pain of rejection damages our feelings and we won't feel kool anymore. The pain of a punch in the face damages our face and if you are not stupid you would give it back.....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Both of them are painful alright. However the physical pain caused by a punch can be healed in no time (unless it was a hardcore one), the mental pain, on the other hand, is very hard to alleviate. Mental pain lasts longer, unless if it is person who takes thing easily.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast