View Poll Results: which would u think would be worse to feel?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • rejection

25 62.50%
  • punch

15 37.50%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: being rejected or punched???

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: being rejected or punched???

I would have to say rejection because emotions can hurt way more than physical pain. However, when in physical pain, you may also sometimes gain some metal pain as well.

~*Throws a rose*
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist may be famous one day crimson alchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

for me it would be getting rejected it one of the things that scare the hell out of me plus im pretty tough and could probably take a hit without flinching

Newbie Itami may be famous one day Itami may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would much rather be rejected. It may hurt emotionaly, but you will get over it. Plus it doesnt leave a bruise.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, if I was rejected, I'd be like, aw, he doesn't like me. But if someone came up and punched me, it's like, wow, someone REALLY doesn't like me. It's more physical, so it's a more real hurt, imo. And more obvious, ppl will think I got into a fistfight, walking down the halls. Nobody can tell if you've been rejected by your appearance, unless you've been crying. So that's my take on this.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather be punched in the face. Rejection sucks. But if some guy punches me in the face, I'm going to be returning the favor. I can handle the though of someone disliking me, just not the one I have feelins for. I know a lot of people out there don't like me. I can be an ass, not to mention I don't follow suit and believe in everything everyone else does and 'not' believe in what everyone else doesn't. I like to form my own opinions and I'm not afriad to stand up for them (Such as my views on Communism) and because of that some do not like me.

**** them.

And if they want to punch me in the face, I'll have to borrow Spike's Iron Fist (tm) and return it

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

rejection is worst evertime

a punch stings for min.
    rejection can mess with u months (why & if's).

and as we all know
    fear of pain - is a mmm.
    fear of rejection - is a life stlye choice (if dont believe me go into work on monday and ask for 5grand pay rise).

and post tommorrow exactly how close you got to your bosses door before your heartbeat reached 160+
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Newbie Itami may be famous one day Itami may be famous one day
    Thanks

Rejections do hurt very badly. I change my opinion. I remember being rejected by my ex ex fiancee after asking her out again. I was hurt so badly. I cried forever.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill just walk away and if I dont know her as well Ill argue my brains out that
    she will look at me with innocent kitty cat eyes.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast