View Poll Results: which would u think would be worse to feel?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • rejection

25 62.50%
  • punch

15 37.50%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: being rejected or punched???

Newbie RazorKisses may be famous one day RazorKisses may be famous one day RazorKisses's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: being rejected or punched???

I would rather be punched in the face ...
    Im rather sensitive with my feelings .. and im used to being hit by my sisters >.< :P

So there is my answer ...

-::- Exactly -::-

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on how much emotion one is giving away.
    If you get punch by someone, it hurt at that time, but gradually heal back.
    But once your soul of Heart get crush COMPLETLY, you can't fix it back!
    It's always going to stay crushed. (On the previous incidence, some people had kill themselves because of a single rejection that damage his/her soul complete to a point that the person feels that there are no meaning to live...)
    If your zodiac is a Scorpion, watch out on your love devotion ^_^ ( If fall in love with someone, most probably to give it ALL)
    Last edited by kenenth84; Dec 06, 2005 at 05:59 PM.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenenth84
    (On the previous incedense, some people had kill themself because of a single rejection that damage his/her soul complete to a point that the person feels that there are no meaning to live...)
    Thats called weakness in someone. =S

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats call EMOTIONAL BLOW!! one hit K.O. << C=Q(>.<Q)

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kenenth84
    It depends on how much emotion one is giving away.
    If you get punch by someone, it hurt at that time, but gradually heal back.
    But once your soul of Heart get crush COMPLETLY, you can't fix it back!
    It's always going to stay crushed. (On the previous incidence, some people had kill themselves because of a single rejection that damage his/her soul complete to a point that the person feels that there are no meaning to live...)
    If your zodiac is a Scorpion, watch out on your love devotion ^_^ ( If fall in love with someone, most probably to give it ALL)
    sad really sad
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

rejection, i can take a punch, but sometimes when i get rejected, i feel like im worthless

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Newbie icyred may be famous one day icyred may be famous one day icyred's Avatar
    Thanks

i rather be punched instead of being reject coz rejection is a blow to the mind whereas being punched is a blow to physical body...
    a blow to a mind is dangerous if u ve a weak mind...it can cause lots of damage shld we can't overcome it...
    a blow to a our physical body can be easily cured through treatment....
    bt however bth injury takes tym to cure...

Newbie SamIam may be famous one day SamIam may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    i glad a lot of ppl replied to my thread, "for all u girls..", so here's my next question, what would be worse, to feel the pain of being rejected by a person you've had a crush on for a long time or the pain of being punched in the face? hmm...i guess a lot of u guys are probably thinking, "where da hell does he come with these random questions?", right? well, i'm not sure myself...it just kinda clicks in my mind whenever...

ok, so what would i think would be worse??? well, for me, i'm not sure....the pain from a punch and a rejection will both eventually become less painful, but i know some ppl who have trouble dealing with rejection from a person they really liked and it takes them a longer time to accept that fate....
    Well it depends on how hard the punch vs. how much you liked that girl ... hahah

But seriously, at a guess, I would say that from a cumulative standpoint, the rejection would hurt worse ... physical pain is straight foreward and so long as its not life threatening, human beings adapt quite quickly to its presense and the physicality of the injury also helps in regards to addressing the "reality" of the ailment ...

... now on the other hand, the rejection and pain/depression/fear/self doubt that one feels in such a situation is totally internal and thus "invisible" to the world ... now the pain is very real, yet the cause far less so ... and one cannot simply put a bandaid or bactine on a broken heart ... and so, one must live with this invisible pain ... for life goes on and it waits for no one ... the bus driver would be sympathetic to the student with a broken leg and crutches ... but not necessarily to the broken hearted individual.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8