Thread: Berserk ending

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Berserk ending

i saw all of the Berserk anime some time ago(the ending wasnt so bad ) and i'm currently collecting the english manga.
    So my question is, what happens after episode 25? In theory i already know what happens at the end, but i just wanna hear it from someone who has actually read the manga.

Newbie ikeepsoulsinajar may be famous one day ikeepsoulsinajar may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Berserk ending

[possible spoilers]

Basically, the Skull Knight (he was completely left out in the anime) shows up on horseback, quickly grabbing Guts and Caska, and brings them back to the mortal realm. Caska is in a state of shock after the incident; she doesn't speak, is easily frightened, basically acts like a wild animal. When Guts awakes, he and Caska are at Godo's place, and Rickert is there along with them. Guts leaves to seek revenge, after being equipped with a prosthetic arm, crossbow, and a bigger sword (the dragon slayer). Since they now carry the brand, both Caska and Guts are constantly attacked by demons after nightfall.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, from playing the Dremcast video game i Knew that the Skull Knight saved them, and i think that he also cut off one of Zodd's horns.
    Does Caska ever returns to her normal self?

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

Does Caska ever returns to her normal self?
    No, not so far (as of chapter 259).