Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best anime fashion sense !!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Best anime fashion sense !!

Hmmm.. out of all those uber crazy, sick, and wonderous anime costumes and clothing... what character would represent for the best fashion sense, and why ? My vote would be for Nurse Witch Komugi... because she's sooo adorable, and her outfits are indeed extravigant, and I love everyone of them.. Well, just look... for those of you unfamiliar with the series.. it's a spinoff from Soultaker...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it has to be Ayame Sohma (Yuki Sohma's brother) from Fruits Basket. He's just outrageous! But I love him. :]

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking .....

This is Ridiculous!!!

but cute! >.< So Very Cute!
    Last edited by thevampirealacrud; May 26, 2005 at 10:36 AM.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to say Makenshi the white etud from Final Fantasy Unlimited.Jan

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    My vote with Mackenshie as well, or "White Cloud" as he's called

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    komugi-chan's so kawaii...i kinda like Mugen's attire, with the big, baggy shorts and all (which is the same style i wear)...i think for halloween this year i might dress up as Nabeshin from Excel Saga...

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Zoe's outfit on Tokyo Mew Mew is so adorable. No one can touch the classic Sailor moon uniform, though. Some other nice ones are:
    Beyblade: Ki and Ray
    Digimon: all of the goggle boys
    Inuyasha: Seshomaru and Kaguya from 2nd movie
    DNAngel: Dark
    I bet there are some more. But I'll tell you wich ones ARE NOT hot, Kagome's school uniform, and the W.I.T.C.H uniforms.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    haruko, FLCL. she looks great fashionably even with shorts on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast