Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: best anime fight scene

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: best anime fight scene

...when kenshin, sano, aoshi, n' saito fought shishio in that big battle in japan..

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

What about Yuske VS. Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho? I watched them beat the crap out of each other for almost a weeks worth of episodes and still wanted more.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Those drawn out (as I call them, Dragonball-style) fight scenes, aren't very appealing to me. I'd rather have some story with the bloodshed.
    Still stickin' with Spike vs. Vicious! Word!
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Ok people, this could be a good thread but everyone must write enough information on why they choose a particular fight.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    hhhmmmm...........Definitely the Final Fight in Samurai X where Makoto fought aginst all everyone esle and maybe everyone might not agree with me. I think the fight between Kenshin and Saito where they fight in the Dojo was sick.

Another fight which I think was cool was from anime called Flame of Recca which probaly u guys dont know. The fight final between Recca and Kurei. This from the anime news net work.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=662

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Ok people, this could be a good thread but everyone must write enough information on why they choose a particular fight.
    Fine if u want then i go into the details.

The Final Fight in Samurai X, everyone was fighting for cause including Shishio. It was kinda of moving as well as having a wicked fight. The part where Shishio stabs Kenshin through his girlfriend was a reminder of his own past.

The fight between Kenshin and Saito was a rematch from the Meji Era but we never saw the end of that fight. The intensity of the fight rages on as Kenshin reverts to back to Battousai.

The Final fight in Flame of Recca was kinda of moving as the two brothers unite to fight against the greed of Kurei's foster father. The effect of the flames in the anime was cool.

So there, that is a detailed explaination of y i those fight scenes r cool
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 08, 2005 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Double post much?
    Anyhow, the reason I chose Spike vs. Vicious was because of the way the whole movie builds up to the fight AND once it happens Spike has been affected by that jacked up drug/bio-weapon or whatever it is and it makes for a 2-against-1 type of fight (Spike vs. his own mind & Vicious). Plus, the ending to the whole thing was dramatic, but not so much that it was sappy and drawn out too much.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Newbie KiraYamato may be famous one day KiraYamato may be famous one day KiraYamato's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is When freedom gundam fights Providence gundam
    SoMeTiMe Evil WiLL RuLL InsteaD of THe gOOd

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

for me the best fight scene would be when vash and knives of trigun go head to head on each other, because are really good in handling their gun specially when their desperately shooting at other and runned out of bullets aiming face to face with each other......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast