Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Anime you've Seen in 2004

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Anime you've Seen in 2004

I don't think I'm posting this too early, but I'd like to know everyone's opinion on the best anime they've seen this year.

This goes across the board-ova, movie or series. Was it an emotional connection? was it because you were able to watch it again and again? or was it just because you and your pals were able to get great cosplay outfits out of it? <--sorta joking. It doesn't have to been of one that came out this year, because licensing and subbing just don't coincide right, and i know some of us don't fansub religiously, me included. Runner-ups are great to list to.

Nova's Best Anime of 2004

R.O.D. TV

The story, the characters and the plot kept me guessing through every episode. The fact that every character shown played an intregral to the story made this the best series I've seen this year. While the premise of a detective agency run by oddball hotties is anything but original, the weaponry of Paper just seem to bring the story to another level. The progression of the characters gave you a reason to care about the girls, and the comedy aspect also made this an enjoyable series.

Runner-Up

Saikano

Just because I cried, and it brought a new meaning to the term THE END.

Excuse me while i go back to watching bleach, possibly next year's best anime....

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Naruto. Started it earlier this year, haven't stopped watching it since. The characters, the story, everything about it is great. (xcept filler eps around 100)

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    My choices would be Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto... why? Because of the story, the characters, the action and the comedy... almost everyting... I think I would rate FMA slightly higher than Naruto, because of it's originality... Yup, FMA has to be THE best title this year...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Eriadd's Choice for Best Newly Aquired Anime of '04

Read or Die TV. I agree with nova on this one, this series is really, really, oh so very good. I was hooked to the OVA and now I'm addicted to the TV series spinoff.

2nd Place: Kino's Journey. I like it. A lot. That's all.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    i liked kino's journey a lot too, but saikano popped into my head before kino.

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Read or Die was the best for me this year. Original storyline, characters, abilities and stuff....all amazing with awesome drawing tecniques. Seen it in summer time though.

Then I watched G.T.O 1 month ago and that was very good also.

And...Elfen lied probably one of the best anime of this year. Very original plot which decorated with gore....the turn of events was very interesting in this one so I really enjoy it.

yup....I think these are my Top 3 for this year...

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Read or Die, NAruto, and FMA

Newbie Antharias may be famous one day Antharias may be famous one day Antharias's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Anime seen in 2004

King of Bandits Jing: Good characters, good Girls, Good OST, Good everything!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast