Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Anime you've Seen in 2004

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Full Metal Alchemist, best one out of all animes I've watched. <3

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Full metal alchemist, its original, the story and the characters are great. everythin about it is great. if you miss an episode u miss a lot. I rate it over naruto whic h is my second fave.

Newbie oshisan may be famous one day oshisan may be famous one day oshisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Full Metal Alchemist was mine for 2004...saw some of Elfen Lied and it was pretty good but wasn't my taste really.

Newbie kanki may be famous one day kanki may be famous one day kanki's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe i'll choose [MADLAX] as my first choice.
    and BLEACH too, but bleach is still not a complete series and just started.

We are all rowing the boat of fate
    The waves keep on coming and we can’t escape
    But if we ever get lost on our way
    The waves will guide you through another day

Newbie Immortal may be famous one day Immortal may be famous one day
    Thanks

And the nominees are...

Full Metal Alchemist for its interesting storyline and characters.
    Wolf's rain because, well I just really enjoyed it.

Newbie lesliejames14 may be famous one day lesliejames14 may be famous one day lesliejames14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Naruto..one of the best ever! Kakashi rulez!

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like many others here I would also have to say fullmetal alchemist. That series got me checking my internet for the episodes all summer and it's the first long series that I have download completly...I bought artbooks, wallscrolls,pins and soundtracks, I read the manga online...I make wallpapers with fma art....I love it, and I still check back to some sites I added to my favorites to check on info from the movie maybe...(because even if I loved the ending...it was rushed..).

And so far, even if I haven't seen the ending, I bought the first 3 dvds of Saikano...the third dvd...I was like a zombie watching it...man, I think this is one of the best written series I have ever watched, oh and I just adore the music, espicially the ending theme Sayonara...I know this anime will have a sad ending, but it's sad overall so...

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshoumaru
    My choices would be Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto... why? Because of the story, the characters, the action and the comedy... almost everyting... I think I would rate FMA slightly higher than Naruto, because of it's originality... Yup, FMA has to be THE best title this year...

I agree full heartedly, I like the story of FMA, the comedy of it, and the originality.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast