Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Anime you've Seen in 2004

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    shh...don't mention that name...the year's not over yet....

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hgurk! -knocks on wood- Please don't let it be so! Please don't let it be so!

Newbie teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck may be famous one day teh s uck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrastar
    And so far, even if I haven't seen the ending, I bought the first 3 dvds of Saikano...the third dvd...I was like a zombie watching it...man, I think this is one of the best written series I have ever watched, oh and I just adore the music, espicially the ending theme Sayonara...I know this anime will have a sad ending, but it's sad overall so...
    Saikano...yeah. I've only watched the first two DVDs and can't wait to get my holiday bonus so I can order the last two. Very well written and engaging characters.

Anyway, for things I've actually finished, Haibane Renmei is the best I've seen this year, followed closely by the Crest/Banner of the Stars.
    Your ad here.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teh s uck
    Anyway, for things I've actually finished, Haibane Renmei is the best I've seen this year, followed closely by the Crest/Banner of the Stars.
    Haibane Renmei is an excellent series. I loves it! Isn't the music good?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitly FMA and ROD . Not because there easy to spell but because i love'm like i love my cheetos. An i'm a man who really loves his cheetos.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Full Metal Alchemist. The intro to that first episode had me hooked. I was like "i have to watch this if for no other reason than to understand WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!"

The entire story was a blast. Major Armstrong was a hoot. The story could be silly without being stupid or detracting from the seriousness of the underlying situation. Overall, a very well done anime. The ending has me sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the movie to come out.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teh s uck
    I just started watching those two and must saying they are interesting. haibane more than crest, but i just started, so....

Newbie On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can't think that clearly just now (about 7:00 am in the morning here), but "Ghost in The Shell - Innocence" just blasted me to heaven.
    Fixed the crappy quality of the avatar, now look and enjoy!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast