Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Animes to buy

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Animes to buy

I recommend Berserk, Gungrave, Chronno Crusade, and i you like comedy then you should check out Excel Saga or Azumanga Daioh. Most of these anime series already have a small box set wich is a lot cheaper than buying individual DVDs, if you look around on the web you can even get them for around $60 or less.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont buy anything that is on TV right now unless you absolutly love it. Personally I sugest Tenchi!

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Lodoss War OAV if you like RPGs, Serial Experiments Lain if you like mysterious stuff, Neon Genesis Evangelion if you love complicated plots, GITS if you like technology and action, etc. Some ideas, my opinion.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

GTO is great and maybe really old anime like Dragon Ball. They can be collector's items.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Azumanga Daioh is very good. But then again, there are a great load of good anime movies and series. And yes, try not to get an anime series that is on TV unless you really like it (like me with FLCL) because sooner or later, they will show that series again.

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

its a bit late but i would suggest angelic layer tis a good anime.

Otaku QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames may be famous one day QueenOfGames's Avatar
    Thanks

I would agree with the suggestion of FLCL definitely, but here. Go to this thread. Fellow members have been listing what they think are classic animes. You wouldn't want to miss any of them .^_^.

What You Consider A 'Classic'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2