Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Comedies?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Best Comedies?

What in your opinions, is some of the best comedy movies and shows? And favorite comedians for that matter. Stupid funnies, parodies, roasts, share your thoughts.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Comedies?

The Queens of Comedy without a doubt. Though the Mind of Mencia is sneaking up in my list.

I mean, 4 beautiful blak women doing their best at making you laugh? Awesome, just awesome. And I love Carlos, he's one old beaner I'd do.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm....
    Comedy Central is the best place to watch comedy. I watched the roast of Pamela Anderson a couple of days ago, and it was hilarious. I loved the queens and kings of comedy. My favorite comedians are...
    Carlos Mencia (his show is awesome)
    Dave Chappelle (diddo. To bad it got cancelled)
    OH! I watched the blue collar comedy tour and it was too funny. I personally like Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see...

Out of the movies I've seen, Austin Powers is one of the best parodies I've ever seen. Anger Management is another good one. My other favorite comedy shows is Chappelle show, Mind of Mencia (which is hiliarious), South Park, and Saturday Night Live.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

All animated t.v shows:
    Family Guy (Seth McFarline does it all!)
    Simpsoms (Homer rocks)
    Futurama (Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass!)
    Southpark (this is a quote from Cartman: It is a mans obligation to stick his boneration in a womans seperation. That penetration will increase the population of the youth generation. ROFL!)
    King of the Hill (Have people forgotten about them or what???)
    American Dad (Kinda new but its working its way up to my favorites)

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Any stand-up by Lewis Black; he has like 3 or 4 different specials on Comedy Central. As for movies, it has to be Office Space, not just because it's so funny (Michale Bolton is a no talent ass-clown), but for those of us who work, it's also a very true represnetation of what work is like.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Thanks

Oh yeah, I also forgot That 70's Show and Blue Collar T.V.! And Everyone Loves Raymond is good for a laugh.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

the movie dodgeball is funny if movies are included. or in this case comedy
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast