Thread: Best download program

Newbie TotheEnd may be famous one day TotheEnd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Best download program

Ummm I;ve been using limewire, and people tell me bittorent is better, but i downloaded it and it is super slow. I know they have like bittorrent spin offs, like azureus. which is the best with the least amount of syware/adware?(my friends say azureus, but can you help me?)

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    We don't promote illegal downloading on this site. If you are talking about Fansubs unlicenced stuff Then yes Bittorrent is better

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    yea, animesuki.. yess....

Also many people use bitcomet... tis popular, so it gives you more speed, plus it allows multiple running downloads at once!

(not that I ever use it...)

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    after getting over my surprise to fidthis thread still alive i would reccoment G3torrent for torrents. it is capable of so many things and is really easy for beginers to use

[edit] apparently my fingers betrayed me. heres what i MEANT to say.

shame on you! even downloadinf unliscenced fan subs is still stealing money from the people in japan that make this wonderful entertainment! if you want it that bad i reccomend learning japanese and buying the stuff direct.

on a totally unrelated note Borders books and music recently began offering untranslated manga as part of their offering of graphic novels.... O_o
    Last edited by dragonrider2004; Apr 12, 2005 at 11:37 AM.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"