Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Farrely Brothers Film of all time!

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Farrely Brothers Film of all time!

What is your most favorite Farrely Brothers Comedy flick of all time? Whether it is written, directed or produced.
    If you don't know what movies they made here are some of the titles:

Kingpin - Woddy Harrelson & Bill Murray
    There's Something About Mary - Ben Stiller & Cameron Diaz
    Me, Myself, & Irene - Jim Carrey & Renee Zelwegger
    Dumb & Dumber - Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels
    Say It Isn't So - Chris Klein & Heather Graham
    Shallow Hal - Jack Black & Gwyneth Paltrow
    Stuck on You - Matt Damon & Greg Kinnear
    Fever Pitch - Drew Barrynore & Jimmy Fallon (New)
    Osmosis Jones (Animated)

I think this is it. If I miss any just add it.
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Farrely Brothers Film of all time!

I still think their best work was done with Jim Carrey. I loved both Dumb & Dumber and Me, Myself, and Irene. Jim completely owned both. Although D&D is pretty popular I still think MM&I was very much underrated and overlooked. I only embraced its vast regions of humor once it hit Cinemax and HBO.

The rest of the movies on that list were either okay or not really that good. Lets put it this way, There's Something About Mary would be the only other one beside the two Jim Carrey movies, I'd actually buy on dvd.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    The rest of the movies on that list were either okay or not really that good. Lets put it this way, There's Something About Mary would be the only other one beside the two Jim Carrey movies, I'd actually buy on dvd.
    Aye. But I must say, Shallow Hal was a rockin' good time.
    Seduced by Flesh

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Dumb & Dumber hands down, my brother took me to see it in theatres when it first came out and the both of us almost choked to death in the theatre. Easily their funniest film. "Something About Mary" would be a close second though....

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Dumb & Dumber hands down, my brother took me to see it in theatres when it first came out and the both of us almost choked to death in the theatre.
    Exactly. Dumb and Dumber might just be one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. I swear I have seen it atleast 20 times now. It's funny every single time you watch it.

Also, who can argue against Jim Carrey? He's easily one of the funniest actors out there, who's done multiple good movies.

Now, Me, Myself, and Irene wasn't a bad movie, neither was There's Something About Mary (who is a 2nd favorite).

I actually enjoyed Me, Myself, and Irene, and Jim Carrey's performance was amazing. However, it doesn't beat out Mary. Like narrator, I almost died laughing at the beginning of the movie, when he tried taking her to the prom. Priceless.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

didn't Greg Ayres say there was a movie by them called Duck Soup?
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

There's Something About Mary would probably be mine.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

My all time favorite was the Jim Carrey movies (MM&I and D&D), Something About Mary is another favorite of mine and Kingpin and Shallow Hal are the other ones that I really really enjoyed.

Some of the other are ok....I'm not sure about Fever Pitch yet coz I haven't seen it.
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast