Thread: Best freind...

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Best freind...

What do you do if your male best freind thinks youre in love with youre
    female best freind who said she would never go out with any of us? (And he likes her, idont, only as a best freind)
    Yay-yea?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is a freind, You mean friend, well i don't know what i would do maybe trying to go out with her anyways.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did you try talking to him about it? If he likes her just as a friend, why would he care?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh sorry about that, but the thing is i dont like her... just as a freind. The male best friend(Pev)(thats his name) is the one that likes her.
    Yay-yea?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not a love advice forum

Closing...