Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Best Games of 2004

Newbie Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008 may be famous one day Nara_Shikamaru2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm this is very easy.

Ps2-Mgs3
    Xbox-Halo 2

This sig was made by Rajin at NarutoEX

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'd definitely say GTA: San Andreas. actually i think it's the only game i got this year.

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    PS2 - Suikoden IV. Still count's as it was released in Japan last year, so yeah. Fantastic rpg, I love everything Suikoden, and this brings out the best of it.

GC - Tales of Symphonia. Though the story is terribly cliche'd, and it's missing some key RPG elements, its still a really great game, if only for some of the best gameplay that is existant in the entire RPG genre. The battle system is so fast paced and exciting, just a great battle system. Visuals and sound are great too.

Xbox - Halo 2, I guess. I don't like the game at all, but that's just because I don't like First Person Shooters. One of the only good games the system has to offer, really.

PC- Half Life 2. I don't like shooters, but this is still the best shooter of the year, having every possible element that an FPS could have...and perfected. I'd much rather play some MMORPG, but this really beats them down when it comes to gameplay and so on. Again, I don't really like the game, but it is the best of the year.

Newbie macnerd2 may be famous one day macnerd2 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    tales of symphonia!!, san andreas, mgs3, prime 2, halo 2

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need to be a bit unpopular here, I actually dislike Halo 2 (what a world huh...) In fact, I'll say MGS3, which is probably the best game of the series. Also, special note for AC5, which really tears-ass!
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I like halo2 alright, but it's hyped up anticipation, kinda killed the mood a little. I mean, everyone basically knew about all it's features before it came out.

Don't feel bad, I'm no fan of shooters either.

Newbie Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel may be famous one day Geudiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    GTA: San Andreas for PS2, Pokemon Leaf Green/Fire Red for GBA, Mario Party 6 for GameCube

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Id have to say ummmm..........Star Ocean as welll....i think that its a great game...hope they come out with more!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast