Thread: Best party ever

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Best party ever

Whats your best party ever, or favourate moments.

Mine, A few years ago, My friends parents where away(like most partys), Before the party phil decided to have his preritual drink of vodka, got to the party phil was a lil drunk, later at the party we all went down to the local park, phil puked and passed out, tom was in a world of his own, running around crashing into things, then he decide to race ppl to the exit whilst crawling,

got back to the house and alex took lisa home and tom decided to tag along, alex came back and I asked wheres tom ? he said dunno, he didnt know tom went with them, the manhunt begins,,, I find tom walking up the street laughing at himself, turns out he decided to lay in the main road, he then got on his hands and knees and starts talking to the the drain, he tried speaking to the mutant ninja turtles (What the hell was in that drink ?),

later at the party kine passes out, and tom and alex decided to play nouts and crosses on kines face, tom got a little artistic.

and the rest....Annoying the naighbours with skating,cops came looking for someone we didnt know at 6am (hmm, underage kids plastered...gee that was close considering dumbo let them in to look around the house with beer cans every where, well that or kidnapping). I didnt get a bed or sofa, I got the landing to sleep on, oww my back no pillows or duvet.

Toms the sort who will wait until everyone is asleep(passed out) and dance around with a pen in his hand singin "jiggly puff" songs.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    most memorable party moment eh? Well, if i remember correctly....it was back in 98' at a party that my cousin was throwing in the Silver Lake area (next to Dodger Stadium) and i drank about 7 Millers, 3 Mickey's, about 2 shots of Rum or so....and some Peach Schnapps....to make a long story short....i ended up walking around the party with some girls braw on my head for the rest of the night. I have no idea who's it was or why i was wearing it, but these things happen i suppose. (stares out the window) Good times............where does it all go

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    hhaha, braw ? ... - w.

wow, ummm, I've had many many good/ best parties.... oh man, ummm, binge drinking. woo. it ain't cool, but about this time last year.... yep, best parties of my life.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Well my best party ever, would have to be my recent 19th birthday, a couple of weeks ago. It start off going to the pub then back to my flat, my flat mate was out so we had the flat to our selves!! We did have great time, it must have finished at 2am i think, i really did enjoy having my mew mates around me and with my crush there too, it was much better!!!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i dont like any of the party i went to so far because theyre all boring. so a favorite moment of mine is when i was little and we went to the snow for a field trip. me and my friend phanat climb the side of a hill to get to the top and slide down. we made a snow angel and everything else. that was fun. oh and what make this so memorable is because we got hit with a snow slide. i was scoup up in the ride. well i didnt see much becausse i close my eyes through the whole thing.