Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Best sneak elements, not stealth.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Yeah i agree with Hassun, Splinter cell is strong as it's own entity and is an excellent series of games. Now Syphon Filter, THERE'S your MGS knock off.
    Nah, SF is an action game, not a stealth/sneaking game.
    The first and second SF were kickass too.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah thinking back now, metal gear you can always ditch the stealth game and just start shooting like a nut so it kills the idea, and if I remember right you cant pick up a bottle and throw it at people like in SC

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    yeah thinking back now, metal gear you can always ditch the stealth game and just start shooting like a nut so it kills the idea, and if I remember right you cant pick up a bottle and throw it at people like in SC
    But you can trow empty clips, that's also nice.
    I always hope they'll make MGS a little bit harder, but the Extreme mode and European Extreme mode are kickass in MSG3

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i still don't get it though, you guys know that thing that sam fisher wears on his head, wouldn't that expose him in the dark

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Yeah, those goggles are retarded, they're not even eclipsed!
    That kinda bugs me in SC, that and the fact that a guard can stand right next to you but because you're in the shadow he won't see you. Oh and the fact that the second they see you they sound the alarm, I like it when a guard sees me in MGS but I'm able to pop him or his radio before he can sound the alarm.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chaos Theory has a multiplayer options, you can play one mission with 2 players, MGS don't, but MGS cannot be multiplayed cuz it has a full storyline and different sneak elements.
    And there is a new stealth game coming with a chick as main character, black hair,( maybe red) and a glasses.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    And there is a new stealth game coming with a chick as main character, black hair,( maybe red) and a glasses.
    Stolen?
    It has potential but it can never compete with MGS or SC, not gripping enough and not enough production values.
    See it as a poor man's SC.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    They have tried to make it original by letting a chick to sneak, it doesn't even look like MGS, its like Splinter cell, but then with a chick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast