Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Suprise Endings *spoilers*

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Best Suprise Endings *spoilers*

We've all seen a movie climax that left our brows raised and jaws hanging open once or twice....what are some of the ones that caught you with your pants down the best? Here are a few of mine........I'm still going to keep my explinations vague in case of those who have seen some of the movies i listed but not all....

***SPOILERS***

Pi - When Max found out what the number in his head meant....wow.
    The Usual Suspects - And like that.........he's gone. (Classic shocker)
    Dark City - When the truth about the "city" was revealed. I SO didnt expect that
    SE7EN - WHATS IN THE BOX?!?!!!!??!??????
    Jacob's Ladder - Say no to drugs.....especially Goverment drugs.....
    Saw - Game over!!!!!
    Fight Club - Where is Tyler Durden?? This one really blew my damn mind.....
    American Psycho - So did he or didn't he? What a trip......
    Mulholland Dr. - One of the most bizarre and dumbfounding endings ever

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well for me its any M. Night Shamilans movies, but the biggest jaw droper for me was Arlington Road, u know the movie where the guy suspects his neighbors of being terrorists and nobody believes him, but the ending sucked, but i guess it was so different that it was cool that they made the ending that way anyway.

Spoiler...

They actually had the bad guys win, they had the whole movie leading up to this climax where he's chasing after the bad guys to stop the bomb from going off and to save his son, but they trick him and lead him into the building with the bomb in his car and its too late and the building blows up, him with it.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    WHOA.... yeah, Pi was insane ! That sh*t..... crazy....
    AND SE7EN ! AHHHHHHHHH ! heheheheehheee
    I love Saw too, I saw it 3 times, and the acting sucked !!!!!!!!!! AHHH! but ohh myy....... the senarios..... *melt* made me kinda..*horny* twitch... just to see them tourtured and ....O_o oooo I'm sick.

Ahhhh, narrator, you get the best ideas ! why !? WHY?! *ggrrrr* Oh those movies have the best endings... I love Requiem For A Dreams ending too ~ ohhh, crazy lives of ...wait ! AHHH WHERE'S MY ARM ?!

*smacks*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    SE7EN - WHATS IN THE BOX?!?!!!!??!??????
    <SPOILERS>
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    That would be the head of Pitt's wife if I remember correctly
    (I was gonna pop a lame joke about Jennifer Aniston but I heard they're seperated now...)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    <END OF SPOILERS>

Ichi The Killer also has a nice ending...
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 30, 2005 at 09:57 AM.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I think The 6th Sense was the most surprising to me. I first saw it at a time when I really wasn't that much into movies, nowhere near as much as I am now, and the ending just completely took me by surprise. I think that kind of thing can only happen once though, I don't think I'll ever be that surprised again.

Another one of my favorite endings, might not be that surprising, but I still love it is the ending to Resevoir Dogs. Where you find out who the mole is and whether or not Mr. Pink lives. Classic ending there. Leaves so much open, but answers enough.

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    any of you seen identity, i thought that was a surprise and a freekin good one...
    as mentions usual suspects..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    . Where you find out who the mole is and whether or not Mr. Pink lives. Classic ending there. Leaves so much open, but answers enough.
    I always think I hear Steve being shot outside...

Newbie Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87 may be famous one day Rage87's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me it had to be Memories of Murder i dont know if many people will have seen this (because its in korean >!< but it had sub titles ^^) any wat its about some sicko who kills woman on rainy nights. Its mostly.. ahh well its not quite horror with a mix of comedy.

[SPOILER]

in the end the main suspect is cleared of charges cause a dna test proved that he was not the killer and the only witness is kind of retarted and gets hit by a train. so in conclusion theres no happy ending ; ;
    This is not goodbye it's just a kiss before you die.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast