Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Suprise Endings *spoilers*

Newbie kotoko may be famous one day kotoko may be famous one day kotoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh man The Usual Suspects was great for me "whos keiser sosack?" i loved the whole line up sine it was hilarios. oh man "whats in the box " that creeped me out for a week because after i saw that movie i got a package in a box that kinda looked like it freky.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Well I think The 6th Sense was the most surprising to me. I first saw it at a time when I really wasn't that much into movies, nowhere near as much as I am now, and the ending just completely took me by surprise. I think that kind of thing can only happen once though, I don't think I'll ever be that surprised again.

The Sixth Sense's ending also caught me by surprise, as well as The Others'. Another movie that had the biggest surprise ending for me is My Sassy Girl. It's not a horror nor an action movie, just a hilarious romantic comedy, but the great part of it was when the past events begin to make sense at the ending; all the why's starts to get answered and the conclusions make up the greatest ending ever!

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd have to say Identity, Sixth Sense, and House of 1000 Corpses

***SPOILERS AHEAD***

With Identitiy, I knew what was wrong with the guy, but I was still wrong on which personality was the real killer.
    Sixth Sense, just a very well done ending. I had no idea until the very end
    House of 1000 Corpses--I guess this one was a surprise just because in every other horror movie, someone always manages to get away, and for a minute, you think the girl at the end will...but alas, she does not. No one got away in that movie.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me they are

sixth sense - especially after watching the dvd extras with the director explanation everything seems to make sense (especially the things in red).

The village - who would have thought it wasn't colonial times

The Secret Window - Johnny ....SHOOT HER!!

Wild Things - In the end you see all those weird alliances in the credits

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong may be famous one day DontBelong's Avatar
    Thanks
    pyoro-pyoro i agree with you totally on the sixth sense, this movie is so confuseing untill the end =/
    Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell

..::[ ~ Give Me Your Soul ~ ]::..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2