Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: -The best & worst of Naruto-

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

-The best & worst of Naruto-

First, this is a completely unoriginal thread idea. Unfortunately, I don't recall who thought it up originally ... it may have been Tsurara, but I don't even think she's around any more.

Simple enough, who do you believe to be the best or who is your favorite Naruto character, and conversely, who do you dislike or hate?

I'll go with Rock Lee & Neji, because, they're just so damn cool. Plus I love their fights thus far.

I'm not too crazy about Gara, I think he's a bit of a punk actually. ^_^
    Last edited by Hardedge; Jan 15, 2005 at 06:50 AM.
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like neji and his sister hinata. i dislike orichimaru. he's just really annoying to me.

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'd have to say my favorite character is naruto. he's so cute, quirky and a complete misfit. but he's genuine. my least favorite is sakura. she is completely useless in a fight and is always having to rescued and protected. what the heck kind of ninja is she supposed to be?!?

i thought neji and hinata were cousins? she's from the main house (his uncle's) and he's from the minor house.

serving drooling fangirls everywhere, one bishie at a time...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah, another 'Who is the coolest?' thread, eh? Hoorah.

My favorite character has to be Gekkou Hayate. He reminds me a lot of my best friend as there are a few freaky similarities, like the same hairstyle and that same plaguing cough. That's why I think he's so cool.

I don't have a least favorite character at the moment.

Newbie Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44 may be famous one day Nexius44's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fav - Tie between Itachi Uchiha, and Sasuke. But very close with Neji.

Least - Sakura-chan is cool, but she screams alot and, like someone said above, she can never do anything. She doesnt really use any techniques and she usually the one who gets captured. Lol.

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite characters: Shino & Shikamaru
    My least favorite character: Orichimaru

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me its a tie between Kakashi and Jiraiya as fav characters. They are both very funny and have awesome techniques. Both are kinda childish in a way, which makes them adorable...

I have to agree on Sakura as least fav character... yup... she doesn't have any special technique and I think she's actually useless as a ninja...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewchan
    My favorite characters: Shino & Shikamaru
    My least favorite character: Orichimaru
    This dude is so very correct...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast