Thread: Bible Code

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks

Bible Code

Anybody familiar with the Bible Code? I am interested on how the actual mathematics and programs work.

For those who don't know about it, they are matrices found in the original hebrew bibles that can fortell the future. I found it interesting and a little believable.
    More Info can be found at http://www.biblecodedigest.com/page.php/24

Any information on it would be nice, thanks.
    Last edited by Brother; Apr 23, 2005 at 11:11 AM.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its a bunch of crap made by religious zealots.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not a debate, i don't care weither or not you believe in it. I am just interested on how it works. It's a sore subject for those who are sceptic, that's why I am not adding facts to the topic.

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yo man, do a search on Moby Dick and the bible codes. A study showed that they were able to find clues to events in the past through working with the same patterns as the bibles codes. In otherwords, it's CAGADA!

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It works by using different types of patterns like reading diagonally, backwards, skipping letters in words, using the first letter in a word of a sentence, that type of crap.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its a new science in which upon analyzing certain patterns, then maybe something can be made out of those patterns. I don't believe they can fortell the future, however the idea is novel and valid science, mainly because humans naturally tend to create patterns no matter what we do, we feel better and sub-consciously create patterns. Its also easier to understand concepts if you find a pattern or Mnemonic device. The science and reasons for it are valid, but to fortell the future is a little out there.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    Hey, i understand where your going at Ni.

This is not a biased discussion, and I partially believe in what you are saying.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    YUp i believe that ni no's what he's talking bout... i seen the bible code on the history channel i think... maybe it was the discovery.
    Anyways i'd check on either one of those places sites, might find what ur looking for.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|