Thread: Big O

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Big O

What do you think of this anime?

I dont know why but for some reason I really like it?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought it was pretty good. THe openning music kinda annoyed me because all they would say is Big O over and over again and the alarm in the background. ARgg that really annoyed me.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    I thought it was pretty good. THe openning music kinda annoyed me because all they would say is Big O over and over again and the alarm in the background. ARgg that really annoyed me.
    The Opening music of this anime KILLED me. it was crazy, i didn't watch it for the first year or so that i knew about it simply because of the music. SO annoying - worse than Stray from Wolf's Rain. But once i sat down to actually watch it the series didn't turn out to be too bad, actually kinda interesting.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have NO idea why the creators of Big O were such Queen fans that they had to rip off the Flash Gordon theme. I also avoided this show every time I heard that crappy song. Does anyone know if the Japanese version had a better OP?

As for the anime, it's really quite good. Sure, it smacks of Gotham and retro-styled Batman, but plenty of androids and mecha to be interesting. The story is quite deep, I'm afraid. So you might tune in for some Adult Swim fluff and find yourself totally lost. I still am. Give it a shot, just remember to mute that title song.