A powerful C++ BitTorrent Client.
BitLord is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitLord is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
* Improved Search feature
* Built in web browser with tabs, so it works just like Firefox.
* Many smaller bugs fixed.
* No spyware or adware in the program.
* Built in Torrent search, find anything without having to visit bad websites.
* Ability to chat with other downloaders (disabled by default)
* Multiple simultaneous downloads & ability to add priority for a torrent.
* Ability to limit the upload speed as well as download speed.
* Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
* Intelligent Connection, Auto Optimization for different connections.
* Smart Rate Control, optimize the upload distribution to get the max download rate.
* Disk Allocating, no long-time disk allocation, decrease disk fragment to almost zero.
* Intelligent Hash Scan, no time-consuming scanning when seeding / resume.
* Firewall and NAT Traversal, users behind differect NAT can connect to each other.
* Compatiable with Windows XP SP2 TCP/IP restriction (new in v1.0)
* Ability to block IP temporarily or permanently, compatiable with eMule ipfilter.dat.
* Using only one TCP listening port.
* Auto config ICF and ICS in Windows XP
* Auto config port mapping in router (UPnP support is required, Windows XP is required).
* Support Multi-tracker, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker Protocol v2.