Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackholes

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Blackholes

There were theories that a person could go back in time if they ever went through a blackhole-that is, if they could survive. I would love to see that. Do you think one day man kind would be able to go in a blackhole?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    No. At the rate we are going this planet wil not last long enough for us to even make it out of our own solar system. Well that is my opinion anyway.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    There were theories that a person could go back in time if they ever went through a blackhole-that is, if they could survive. I would love to see that. Do you think one day man kind would be able to go in a blackhole?
    I'm not very up-to-date on this, but still.

From my knowledge of Black Holes, it's not even been scientifically proven. It's just a widely accepted theory that they exist.

I know that we've at the very least come CLOSE to proving they exist, what with light bending and all that, but if we aren't even completely positive they exist, then some of the individual theories on black holes can't possibly be more than speculation. In some cases, wild speculation.

Personally, I believe in black holes, but I do not think we would actully go through them. EVENTUALLY, mankind MIGHT go through them, but it would be in a time far removed.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    ... I would love to see that. Do you think one day man kind would be able to go in a blackhole?
    Going into a Black Hole is easy... It's getting back out that's the hard part...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anythings possible in the future. I don't think right now, that something like that would happen. Mostly just because it's a theory as of now, and aslo the fact of getting something back to prove it.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_smith
    No. At the rate we are going this planet wil not last long enough for us to even make it out of our own solar system. Well that is my opinion anyway.
    I agree, we have to change things. And anyway, at some point we wouldn't even have fuel enough to lance a shuttle in space...

About blackholes, I believe I heard that they should exist theoretically, but that entering it as we are today would only mean our death.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaines
    I agree, we have to change things. And anyway, at some point we wouldn't even have fuel enough to lance a shuttle in space...

About blackholes, I believe I heard that they should exist theoretically, but that entering it as we are today would only mean our death.
    Well if we go thru a black hole it wont be with the space shuttle. I believe in them, or maybe ive seen to many sci-fi shows? XD Like everyone said their along way off. We have to leave our solor system first.

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    I'm not very up-to-date on this, but still.

From my knowledge of Black Holes, it's not even been scientifically proven. It's just a widely accepted theory that they exist.

I know that we've at the very least come CLOSE to proving they exist, what with light bending and all that, but if we aren't even completely positive they exist, then some of the individual theories on black holes can't possibly be more than speculation. In some cases, wild speculation.

Personally, I believe in black holes, but I do not think we would actully go through them. EVENTUALLY, mankind MIGHT go through them, but it would be in a time far removed.
    Um, I think you're thinking about white holes... They have already found many black holes scattered around the universe, typically at the center of galexies, such as our own milky way.

Anywho, I thinkd I've read one time that when you get close enough to the center of a black hole, time stops either for you or someone observing you, I forgot which. That would seem quite wierd indeed.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast