Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackholes

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    there's no way in hell anybody or anything survive once inside a blackhole without being ripped to oblivion first. blackholes aren't directly visible, but there has been plenty of reports of the effects of blackholes.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm sure that if there are black wholes which i'm assured there are. i do beleive that once entering a black whole you are spat out of a white whole somewhere else and some other time, mabye even a different dimension. of course this is speculation.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think maybe, in a long time we will indeed go into a black hole. for what reason, i dont know. i dont make the rules maybe its fate...maybe we'll always be in our solar system...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie scape may be famous one day scape may be famous one day scape's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    i think maybe, in a long time we will indeed go into a black hole. for what reason, i dont know. i dont make the rules maybe its fate...maybe we'll always be in our solar system...
    awesome man

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    That would be cool if it lead into some weird alternate dimension like Futurama or something.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Blackholes manipulate and alter all matter around them. They break pretty much all the rules of psychics. Maybe we will get this 'hyperdrive' everyone is talking about and be able to go anyway instantaneously!
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate to break this to all of you but you're confusing Black holes/White holes & Worm holes.

Thread on Wormholes

Since a Black hole is believed to be a extreamly dense neutron star with a gravitational pull strong enough to pull in particles traveling at the speed of light (186 thousand miles a second), all you would get by traveling into one is squashed. But hey, if you like being turned into a speck, go for it.

On Black Holes

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ Hail the voice of reason.

I don't think Blackholes are wormholes or any of that crap. Just a huge concentration of gravity that consumes anything within it's range, turning you into a "speck" as Arrianna accurately put it. I also don't think it has the ability to "stop" time as someone posted here. That makes no sense. Who's to say the rules of the universe even revolve around time? Time is a human invention.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast