Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Blade

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blade

1 was good imo. 2 had better fx, but the story was weak. I've never seen trinity, so I can't comment on it.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Blade 1 was freaking awesome, Blade 2 was ok and Blade 3 was not bad.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Blade was fantastic, Blade 2 was great, & Blade Trinity was O.K. but too much drama.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    Blade 1 was freaking awesome, Blade 2 was ok and Blade 3 was not bad.
    OMG, you really must have no taste! The movie was horrible! Name one thing you thought was cool about the 3rd movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    Very right you are jedi Hassun. Thats why the king of all vamp shows will remain interveiw with the vampire. You literaly felt the fear the other vamps had for the elders especially Marius. I honestly thing they got that part right in underworld they feared Victor soo much because of his age and his wisdom as a vamp.
    Jedi?

Anyway, what would be cool about being immortal when you grow old and weak just like humans?
    I'm not so sure that the best vampire film ever is Interview with the Vampire but that film at least depicted the age factor like it should be.

Newbie Hakkeru may be famous one day Hakkeru may be famous one day Hakkeru's Avatar
    Thanks

Blade 1 was fantastic.Stephen Dorff was excellent as Deacon Frost.It was a great introduction to the Blade story
    Blades 2 &3 were it seemed to me all action and no real story. I think they dropped the ball on these 2 sequels. If I had a choice of which of the 2 sequels to watch however,I would choose Blade Trinity more for it's comedy.Ryan Reynolds was hilarious.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Jedi?

I'm not so sure that the best vampire film ever is Interview with the Vampire but that film at least depicted the age factor like it should be.
    True it did get that part right. AS for the best Vamp flick i'd have to give that award to Bram Stoker's Dracula. Hands down.

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

the Blade comic books are better, because in the movie Blade just lukes like another "Devil May Cry" story.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast