Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: blahhh

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry blahhh

i know i'm going to sound mean but...............i don't like little kids....... under the age of ten.........i have good reasons not to........anyone eles feel this way?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: blahhh

well no not realy. there kida fun when thay wanna be

IM BACK

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

well yeah.. always asking questions, playing games with u, and worst of all they never knows when to shut their mouths... but u cant blame them to much their young

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    well no not realy. there kida fun when thay wanna be
    you don't have to live with a bunch of them......

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like kids, cause most of them are dumbasses. Yea i know that people is gonna say something along the line "they dunno better" thats exactly why they're dumbasses. But some kids are interesting and smart though, its either hit or miss for me.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAHA I have a army of kids called my nephew and nieces theres 9 of them total and if they heard you say that.Anyways this army is like rabbit rugrats that could chew you leg off in 2.3 seconds with a flip of my finger.Well thats if they could get off my leg!!

Code Name Wind

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    HAHAHA I have a army of kids called my nephew and nieces theres 9 of them total and if they heard you say that.Anyways this army is like rabbit rugrats that could chew you leg off in 2.3 seconds with a flip of my finger.Well thats if they could get off my leg!!
    yea kids are a untaped force to be scared of...

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    I don't like kids, cause most of them are dumbasses.
    I think thats cuz of thier parents?

Code Name Wind

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast