Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach

Newbie NeoPhoenix may be famous one day NeoPhoenix may be famous one day NeoPhoenix's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this anime, I was unsure of it at first.. but since watching episode 1 its quickly become one of my favorites. The story is good, easy to understand.

One of the main things I like about the series, is the artwork style, and how it changes when the main character transforms into a deathgod.

Also as mentioned above, the intro kicks massive ass. One of the best I have heard in awhile. Very good anime.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix; Nov 02, 2004 at 01:26 PM.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    bleach is awesome and the story is different from all the animes I have ever seen. THe story is easy to understand and that is what makes it so great.

Newbie holy_tsukasa may be famous one day holy_tsukasa may be famous one day holy_tsukasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love bleach, but i can't find number 5 yet.
    life is but a short end of a blade

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paultjuh
    haha thx bout those compliments.

i dunno about the intro i always skip him,
    Skip "Them" you mean?

Either way you have to watch the intro it's an amazing peace. I'm the kind of person who things music makes or breaks and anime so you should at least watch the ending and opening of every anime at least once...imo

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFlipD
    Skip "Them" you mean?

Either way you have to watch the intro it's an amazing peace. I'm the kind of person who things music makes or breaks and anime so you should at least watch the ending and opening of every anime at least once...imo
    "piece" don't you mean? ..and "thinks" instead of "things" I believe as well...

While I'm normally not one to correct others on their spelling since mine tends to be atrocious as well, if you are going to correct someone else's make sure that your's is correct in the correcting post at the very least... imo.

And, back on the topic of this thread, Bleach is an amazing anime that is just a lot of fun. There is just enough humor mixed with the right amount of action, and a simple plot to jump start everything, while leaving room to grow more complex as the show progresses.

The opening is outstanding as well. In fact, that is one of the first things I tend to judge an anime on these days. Most of the Anime I enjoy as of late have a great opening the represents the show accurately. Just to name a few others as examples: Samurai Champloo, Haibane Renmei, and Noir. If there isn't a good opening theme I tend to find it much more difficult to get into the show.

As a side note, I also really like the ending theme, and the red thread of fate that Rukia holds is a nice foreshadowing of possible things to come and I feel that the song fits well too.

Newbie Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bleach is very awesome, I've even read the manga (before it was lisenced) and I was suprised to hear how they will make the Anime. My friend and I both think its alittle off with the music. Why? Don't get me wrong the music is awesome but in the manga it always gave the impression of Kurosaki as having a Punk/Rock theme. The Manga even says that Kurosaki (Ichigo is still aren't following) favorite song is from Bad Religion aka a Punk band, hehe. Thats my thoughs basically.

Overall Awesome ^^

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is super cool it is like a less serious version of the manga death note. it has sweet animation funny characters, nice fight scene, and a good enough story.
    Worth watching!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2