Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach.

Bleach.

Has anyone been keeping up with this series?

I just watched the first episode the other day and was wondering how far along it's planning on going.

It's pretty darn funny.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    i remeber hearing about this anime but i cant place it in my head,... oh well it was worth a shot but i dont want to hurt myself thinking about it.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Newbie AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R may be famous one day AznDriftRaC3R's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bleach is a cool series... so far, I believe they're on the 6th ep.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://www.anime-keep.org/showprojec...layout=3&ID=72

Here if you are interested. I have seen up to episode 5 of this anime and I like it so far. The story reminds me of Shaman King mixed with Yami no Mastuei, but the animation is awsome and Ichigo is a cool character.

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to agree, the animation is top-notch. I'm just hoping that they won't follow the manga too closely, that'd just ruin it. And I'd also like to mention my hope that it won't turn into an anime running for more than 50 eps. Makes it way too hard to collect.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm up to chapter 144 of the Bleach manga (good stuff), but I've only seen up to episode 4 of the Bleach anime (mainly because it isn't a top priority since I know what happens and stuff). I do enjoy the opening and ending songs though. As for the length, depending on its popularity, I'm betting it will run longer than 50 episodes since the manga shows no signs of stopping anytime soon and the anime seems to be fairly popular right now. That is just my guess though.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea it is a pretty good anime so far, not really my style, but im enjoying it.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Maca may be famous one day Maca may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well,I have just watched the first eps,but I see it's good .I like the blade he takes ,and many monsters are ..............

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast