Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bleach.

Newbie Sendo may be famous one day Sendo may be famous one day Sendo's Avatar
    Thanks
    bleach is really cool. I'm also reading manga which is quite good. 7th episode released today btw....

I have an ambition...that I have no intention to leave as just a dream

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    What's the show about again? I don't know for sure... I might have read the first manga somewhere.

Newbie Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn's Avatar
    Thanks

Wtf!!!

how can you not know what bleach is about? its about this guy, i forget his name at the moment, but he can see ghosts. his family runs a clinic, so there are plenty of dead bodys around . anyways, this monster starts to chase him, and this wierd ass girl saves him from having his soul eaten. then later in the episode, that weird ass girl gives him her demon killing powers, and he becomes a death god, and he gets a sword that is apparently huge, and it reminds me of clouds buster blade, only a little smaller, and not so retarded looking. so now he goes around killing demons, and he has an alternate soul in his body by the 6th ep... and im starting to ruin it now so illl stop.

Newbie Fourth Angel may be famous one day Fourth Angel may be famous one day Fourth Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup.....gotta agree that Bleach is an awesome anime series. I've watched a few episodes of it, and you should too!! Trust me, you won't regret it...!!

Silence Sometimes Is The Best Words Ever Spoken

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    i didn't know anime-keep was doing it too, I got my eps from ANBU http://anbudom.net/

I just watched episode 2..I'll definitely be keeping up with this one. I didn't know there was a manga for it either.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenda_Vahn
    how can you not know what bleach is about? its about this guy, i forget his name at the moment, but he can see ghosts. his family runs a clinic, so there are plenty of dead bodys around . anyways, this monster starts to chase him, and this wierd ass girl saves him from having his soul eaten. then later in the episode, that weird ass girl gives him her demon killing powers, and he becomes a death god, and he gets a sword that is apparently huge, and it reminds me of clouds buster blade, only a little smaller, and not so retarded looking. so now he goes around killing demons, and he has an alternate soul in his body by the 6th ep... and im starting to ruin it now so illl stop.
    Hey, don't be hatin'! You can't even remember his name!

Well now, that being said... anything that tries to mimic the buster sword must suck, so I don't know if I'll get into this series.

Newbie Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn may be famous one day Xenda_Vahn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Hey, don't be hatin'! You can't even remember his name!

Well now, that being said... anything that tries to mimic the buster sword must suck, so I don't know if I'll get into this series.
    its not trying to mimick the buster blade, it just reminds me of it... and its the prescriptions that i have to take thats making me forget details like the main characters name... and dammit i still cant remember it

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kurosaki Ichigo....that's from animenfo. but my subs say ishigu....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast